GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2.5" TGC leveling kit on my 2008 nnbs with KMC XD hoss 18x9 with +18 offset. Will the the 295/70R18 trail grapplers fit? Is anyone running this combo? Pics?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm running them with 0 offset and a rancho lift, and every now and then they rub so I'd have to say no they will not fit. At least without trimming, the tires measure 34.5"X12.4" its almost a 35X12.50

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm running that set up but with factory rims so I can't really speak for your 18x9 wheels

·
Registered
177 Posts
I plan to run the exact same tires and rim size fuel hostage. with a 3" spindle and 1.5" top spacer. I am throwing in some adjustable Bilsteins to be sure they will fit. I think your setup is not even close. The rancho 4" lifts yield around 6" of actual lift.

Dont try it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm running that set up but with factory rims so I can't really speak for your 18x9 wheels
My 18x9s have the same back space as the stock wheels you have (that is actually what was on my truck before), so the outside of the wheel is the only thing that changes. I am thinking they might fit.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have them on stock rims with a 2.5 metal trimming is necessary, very little plastic trimming as well, and I barely rub my sway bar.

·
Really name Tanner but people call me Betty! ha!
1,885 Posts
I have 295/70/18*9 and the rube like a bitch . I just order the 1.5 bl and I already have a four inch leveling kit. And I measure 43 inch. I had to cut because the sound was driving me crazy.

·
misses my camaro:(
1,155 Posts
2.5" levelin kit
1.5" body lift
trimming of metal and plastic required(rims are -12 offset btw so that could be it)

·
flight medic
1,457 Posts
i am running them next set i get they are closer to 34.6x11.77 not 12.4..... hope they fit on mine with some x9 predators and +12 offset would love if they would fit on the x10 with -25 offset.

·
flight medic
1,457 Posts
i plan on running these or the 285x75x18 which is 34.8x11.3 so just a little taller and a little more narrow.i am at 42.75 right now with 33s and stockers so i think with a little trimming and running them on the x9 wheel with +12 i should be ok with doing the trim mod for the rear fenders and then trimming up the front a little bit what you guys think.

·
1,885 Posts
White if you are talking to me ill put more in my profile album tomorrow sorry I'm behind on cutting raining like hell here. Mine measure 44 and a half now. And I didn't stack leveling kits .

·
1,885 Posts
It measures 44 and 3/4 Its great for what I have done. And they don't rube at all. Wheels are 18*9.5 with +18 or 25 I can't remember that's bad I know. I'll find out man and by the way go to my picture in my profile. I do all this on my phone and I don't know how to put them all up with it . Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.