GMC Truck Forum banner

2dr blazer on 20/22 combo

1286 Views 15 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  2006BAMFRADO
i like it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
467 Posts
nice blazer I should have a old s10 blazer within the next few weeks givin 300 bucks for it and it runs and drives but it wont go over 15 mph but I am gonna drop the tranni and rebuild it and park the truck :read:

· I don't own a lowrider
13,630 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
nice blazer I should have a old s10 blazer within the next few weeks givin 300 bucks for it and it runs and drives but it wont go over 15 mph but I am gonna drop the tranni and rebuild it and park the truck :read:
Why? Fix the blazer, sell it, and put the money back into your truck. It says right in your title "not a show truck" so why park it?

· NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
467 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
Why? Fix the blazer, sell it, and put the money back into your truck. It says right in your title "not a show truck" so why park it?

I am fixin the blazer so I can save gas money that and the 305 in my truck is about to give up so Ill drive it everyday and then do some stuff to the truck or maybe the blazer I dunno yet :read:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.