GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Matt said:
no pic for me
me neither at fiirst, then I went to the link and saw it, when I came back to the forum the picture was there .... it's nice, simple ... must have took a lot of cutting.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i think the rims are a bit too big for a mini... but thats just me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have seen it. Looks good IMO. A friend of mine is doing a 20/22 combo with Intros and a 6.5" body drop, YES 6.5 inches with almost 2" of rocker cut off.
:jawdrop: :insane: If I can get pics I will post em.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
nice blazer I should have a old s10 blazer within the next few weeks givin 300 bucks for it and it runs and drives but it wont go over 15 mph but I am gonna drop the tranni and rebuild it and park the truck :read:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
nice blazer I should have a old s10 blazer within the next few weeks givin 300 bucks for it and it runs and drives but it wont go over 15 mph but I am gonna drop the tranni and rebuild it and park the truck :read:
Why? Fix the blazer, sell it, and put the money back into your truck. It says right in your title "not a show truck" so why park it?

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
Why? Fix the blazer, sell it, and put the money back into your truck. It says right in your title "not a show truck" so why park it?

I am fixin the blazer so I can save gas money that and the 305 in my truck is about to give up so Ill drive it everyday and then do some stuff to the truck or maybe the blazer I dunno yet :read:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts