GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
4" lift is very very little, You will probably want more in the future. If I were you I would get a full 7" like the fabtech or CST.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i thought about going with the 7" but i dont have that kind of money. those cst 4" spindles look sweet, does anyone have experiance with them? do ball joints and stuff like that wear out faster? what size tire will i be able to fit(without any cutting)? what shocks should i use? ive got to many questions

·
Registered
9 Posts
az03sierra said:
Ya i thought about going with the 7" but i dont have that kind of money. those cst 4" spindles look sweet, does anyone have experiance with them? do ball joints and stuff like that wear out faster? what size tire will i be able to fit(without any cutting)? what shocks should i use? ive got to many questions
i live in Arizona too. my friend owns Extreme 4x4 in Chandler. call him up and tell him you want a lift. he will beat ANYONES prices. 480-892-8411. ask for Chad and tell them Nick with that used to have the lifted Silverado reffered you. any other questions, just shoot me a PM. if you decide to go another route lemme know, i can install anything you want. i live in Ahwatukkee and have all the tools needed.

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts