GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a super clean 99 suburban 2wd on 22" rims that has 85k miles on it and i had it since new and my neighbor had no insurance and had a rollover and totaled his 98 4x4 tahoe lower portion is fine with no damage on it and will sell it for basically for scrap price now since the tahoe and burbn are basically the same truck what will i need and how to convert from my 2wd burbn to 4x4 also is this swap worth the work or should i just leave it alone and just buy a 4x4 if needed i am tight on budget and love my truck never had a problem with it also the tahoe has the push button 4x4 what should i do:hmm:

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Dude seriously, will you use some punctuation? It would get you a lot further on this board.

To answer your question, your only option to convert that burban to 4x4 is a SAS. Since you are on a budget, this is not for you.

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
i got a super clean 99 suburban 2wd on 22" rims that has 85k miles on it and i had it since new and my neighbor had no insurance and had a rollover and totaled his 98 4x4 tahoe lower portion is fine with no damage on it and will sell it for basically for scrap price now since the tahoe and burbn are basically the same truck what will i need and how to convert from my 2wd burbn to 4x4 also is this swap worth the work or should i just leave it alone and just buy a 4x4 if needed i am tight on budget and love my truck never had a problem with it also the tahoe has the push button 4x4 what should i do:hmm:
damnb thats one long sentence :hmm:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts