GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i found an axle but i have'nt actually seen it yet, are the 14ff the same wms to wms for the 2wd and 4wd????????

BTW: it is off of a 2002 2500HD.

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it is the 10.5 with 4.10's and factory g80 and the factory disc brakes so the whole thing should just bolt right up (easy afternoon job). The yard that has it wants $1000 but i offered $800,and have'nt heard nothing yet..

BTW:I actually was looking for an 11.5 just for the strength, but i want to run 5.13's and a detroit and there doesn't seem to be much of a selection of lockers and gears for the 11.5's :bawl:

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dark Eternal said:
What size tires are you going with?
44's for sure, i priced a set of 10" superlift springs and they were'nt too bad (about $500) so between that and my 3" bodylift i should clear a 44 x 19.50 I hope.

BTW: When i did find an 11.5 rearend i have been asked if i want one for a manual or automatic transmission, what is the difference????????

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
whatcha doin with your old stuff

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
There is no diff between man and auto unless its a different u joint on the yolk, most I could think of.

Also 10" superlift springs for the front? $500?

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dark Eternal said:
There is no diff between man and auto unless its a different u joint on the yolk, most I could think of.

Also 10" superlift springs for the front? $500?

Thats for all 4 corners.Got that quote from 4 wheel parts (does not include bushings or hardware).

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kyle said:
whatcha doin with your old stuff
I will sell it all to you if you are interested.I do already have a buyer for the rearend though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts