GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 03+ Body Lift for my Silverado. I plan on taking the 2" BL off and putting a 3" on so I can decrank my torsion bars for a better ride. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 70726.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looking for a 03+ Body Lift for my Silverado. I plan on taking the 2" BL off and putting a 3" on so I can decrank my torsion bars for a better ride. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 70726.
Thanks
:biggun:
i would have hooked you up

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know but I was planning on it at the time. Wish you still had it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
how much for your 2 incher?

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for your 2 incher?
Not sure. Depends on what all you want with it. I was thinking about reusing the bumper brackets and fabbing them to work with the 3" lift therefore I would just have to buy the body blocks and bolts. A lot of people dont use the bumper brackets on the front for a 2", instead they put the HD bumper cap. So if I sell just the blocks and bolts $100.

·
Registered
351 Posts
hmmm. hd bumper cap on the front. what do they do on the back? any pics of it on your truck?

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few pics of it on my truck with a few different rim setups I have ran but I have the bumper brackets to make it look factory and I have the HD hitch to make it look factory. I will also get some pics of people that use the HD cap. I know Lifted LQ9 used it.
35s.gif

wheels1.gif

truck.gif

lifted2.jpg

lifted1.jpg

newrims2.jpg

Here is the link to liftedlq9. He has the HD bumper up front and a rollpan in the back.
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133615

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i have extra pa 2" front bumper brackets.

·
Registered
351 Posts
oh nice how much? Also, does this kit come with the steering extension and all things necessary to install?

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh nice how much? Also, does this kit come with the steering extension and all things necessary to install?
For the 2" kit you dont need the steering extension, the E-brake bracket, the tranny cooler bracket or the fuel filler. I dont have any of these three on mine and everything works fine. Most of the instructions on the body lift install were very unnecessary to do. I will be selling the blocks with bolts(yes my 06 has different body bolts but I have the ones for the 03-05 trucks) and since Bub has the front bumper brackets you can either get them from him or I will buy them from him and ship you mine. It would be easier to get them from Bub, then I wouldnt have to take mine off.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,394 Posts
i'm interested too.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have the front bumper brackets and all the blocks for a 3 inch kit
How much for everything shipped to 70726? Then all I would have to do is buy the cab bolts since my 06 is different.

I am about to order all my 3" blocks. I will hold off on the bolts till you let me know something.

·
Registered
351 Posts
pm sent cleanz.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep. had to. they don't make a 2" body lift for the 99-02.
Ok, got you now. I thought they made the 2 for you body style. Well I am waiting to hear back from slanteyez bout his 3" front bumper brackets. If he sells me the 3" front brackets then I will take my 2" brackets off and sell with the kit.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i have all the brackets but no hardware i dont have a clue what its worth pm me something and ill ship them monday

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like I have everything I need for the 3" conversion. Should have everything in and on hopefully Friday. Then if Allan or Timmy doesnt want my 2" lift I will put it in the for sale section.
Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm backing out. I wish i could get it! Great Deal!!!! I have to move next week and its just not a good time for me. Im gonna be full of regrets in the near future.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts