GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3" catback system for sale with a 3" single in. 3" dual out IMCO turbo muffler, sounded good with tailpipes and sounded badass without them. $100 for it, we can work something out on shipping. I painted the system with high temp ceramic paint so it shouldnt rust.

Exhaust002.jpg

Tailpipes arent included, unless you want them it will be a little bit more. I'm pretty fair with shipping and usually take whatever it costs to ship and cut it in half, SO MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU LIKE!!!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
where in ct are u? what setup is it for, rcsb/ecsb? plus any other pics of the set up on the truck?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Did you cut the tailpipes off?

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It came off of my RCSB but was made for a long bed so i had to cut it. I have the tailpipes on my truck right now with my current setup. It SHOULD be able to fit an extended cab.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
where in connecticut are u? willing to maybe meet halfway if we work something out?

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canterbury, like 25 minutes from waterford.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where in connecticut are u? willing to maybe meet halfway if we work something out?
honestly i'd rather not. Just because i got a new trans in the truck today and really dont want to take it too far until everything is all set, but.....If you give me your zip code i will cut you a good deal on shipping, if thats ok?

I really need to move this as i have alot of clutter under my work bench. If your worried about shipping it i will hold the money until it gets to you in case by any chance it gets lost if thats a concern. If anything happens i'll just refund it to you. Also like i said, i'm real fair with shipping so i will help with that too.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
ok lemme get a quote...08736....so where u cut it, the hangers just go on there, any leaks? what about the back just straight pipes to the end of the bumper? any other pics would be great

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the tailpipes arent included since i'm using them on my truck right now with my system, so you'd just have to dump it. BUT, i could ship them out at a later date as i am changing my exhaust again soon. There werent any leaks that i noticed when i had it on.

I'll get that quote for you tomorrow by the way

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
oooh sorry i read wrong i thought u said u were just using the tips....im lookin for a whole system...sorry bud

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oooh sorry i read wrong i thought u said u were just using the tips....im lookin for a whole system...sorry bud
I could ship the tailpipes later on:shrug:

Free of charge:imo

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
im gonna pass for now, thanks tho

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, no problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts