GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a leveling kit which includes torsion bar keys and 3 inch blocks of of ebay cost me around $150 i installed it last night and the rear is about 2 inches taller than the front and when i backed out of the shop it was extremely bouncy big time . i have the torsion bars cranked up all the way
any suggesions and what would be the best kit too get do i need different shocks ????????
thanks alot

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
De crank ur bars some the more you crank the worse it will ride.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are the blocks nessesary then i cranked the stoc bars up all the way and it sat level with the back and had no issues

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
your shocks are pissed.
are you sure you indexed the key correctly? 2 inches low in the front is worse than stock

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
did you stack the block over the factory 2" or did you replace it with the 3" giving you 1" more lift?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i called the the tech line because something was not right and here it turns out that it was a rough country leveling kit with a 3 inch block added too it .some company buys the leveling kit from them and adds their own block and calls it a 3 inch suspension kit ...duh i was taken but they do have a 30 day return policy which i will take full advantage of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts