GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok maybe im retarded or nobody really does the 3'' lift, cause im looking everywhere on here and can see any. Has anyone gone only 3'', and are there any pics. And what size tire can i get with out rubbing.

·
Registered
909 Posts
well 3 inch lift for what? need more info on the truck that u want the 3 inch for. they make 3inch body lifts and 3 inch suspension lifts, just need more info on the truck, 2wd or 4wd, there also spindle lifts for 2wds

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Just get a 3" body lift and call it good...

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Not a lot of people do a 3 inch suspension lift because for the amount of lift its kinda pricey. a body lift is much cheaper for the same height results. I think my next truck will have a 3 inch susp. lift because I'd want it a little taller but I dont like body lifts. There are pics out there but not too many. What year truck do you have?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a lot of people do a 3 inch suspension lift because for the amount of lift its kinda pricey. a body lift is much cheaper for the same height results. I think my next truck will have a 3 inch susp. lift because I'd want it a little taller but I dont like body lifts. There are pics out there but not too many. What year truck do you have?
Its 2006. I have young kids so dont want to go too high. I think im going to do 3" and if i need a little more go BL

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
3" body lift from zone $350ish. Keeps factory everything. If you ever get the bug to go higher then you can get your 3" suspension lift or bigger. There was a truck (white and black) with a body lift and keys and ran 20x12's and that fucking thing was :boobs::drool: I forgot what size tires, but I'm thinking it was 35's...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3" body lift from zone $350ish. Keeps factory everything. If you ever get the bug to go higher then you can get your 3" suspension lift or bigger. There was a truck (white and black) with a body lift and keys and ran 20x12's and that fucking thing was :boobs::drool: I forgot what size tires, but I'm thinking it was 35's...
Really. That sounds pretty good. I wish i could see them pics.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Found pics of the truck...

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
bl and keys iirc...and yes those are 20x12's

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I am definitely not the one to be asking about that, but if he could run 20x12's with that setup, I think you might be able to if you don't go with such an extreme offset.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Keys are for torsion bars right? I have springs up front, don't they make a leveling kit for spring front setup. If so i could run a leveling kit and 3" BL and get 35s.
Do a search for a leveling kit NNBS- there about a million threads about them...There are some who bolt at the top or on the bottom...some argue benefits to either.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I now know what I want. I want to be able to run 22" wheels and 35s if thats even possible. So I figured I could run a 3" suspension, along with a leveling kit in the front. And if I come up short I can do a little bl. I seen some wheels on a truck and must have them. They were 22" BMF Novakane Stealths. This guy was running 37s so I hope 35s are possible.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
37's with the same setup your wanting to do?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.