GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 3 more cartoons done in this week in only two days! Check em out.

KevinDepot
0eca85d8.gif

Chad Durst
fe7c2ee4.gif

WP02.gif

BigDog
WP01.gif

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
His work is great! 1st class all the way. :worship:
03Carbondogg. can you resend the cartoons to me. The one you sent looks nothing like the 1 you posted above.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kevindepot said:
His work is great! 1st class all the way. :worship:
03Carbondogg. can you resend the cartoons to me. The one you sent looks nothing like the 1 you posted above.
I checked and it's the same one as the one posted. Did you get a zip file with a wallpaper and sig?

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Nope. I received this toon. Don't stress it. I copied the pic above, I'll just resize it. Thanks again.
Cartoon_sig.gif

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kevindepot said:
Nope. I received this toon.
Cartoon_sig.gif
That's my e-mail sig man! I sent you a zipped attachment with the pics in the zip. You have to download the attachment. Check the mail again and see if there is an attachment with it if not PM me your e-mail addy again and I'll mail em.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Most of ya'll regulars will have one on here. Cause we're all friends here. Just give me some time on it as I have a lot to do. I was on a roll for a week there and then I got my wisdom teeth cut out!! I'll get to em!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Thoughs are so trick! I would love to have one of my truck!

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Most of ya'll regulars will have one on here. Cause we're all friends here. Just give me some time on it as I have a lot to do. I was on a roll for a week there and then I got my wisdom teeth cut out!! I'll get to em!
Ouch...sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth...hope they weren't the source of your artistic ability... :anitoof:

:joke:

Keep up the good work... :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HumanZoom said:
Ouch...sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth...hope they weren't the source of your artistic ability... :anitoof:

:joke:

Keep up the good work... :bowtie:
Yeah maybe not!! :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts