GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
09silvy
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
undergeared rollin downhill :shrug:
damn, i shulda show the road... that was a flat ass strip on the i-10 in slidell .. it was like that for some time, at 60, it stays in v4 with the 6 speed.. i was rollin,ike it for 20 minutes before i was like hmm. whats my mpg.... i was stunned, i have a few pics and videos also, do you want me to drive again tomorrow and this time show the road?

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
yea I get that a lot too.
the "instant mpg" calculator has like 32-40mpg on a flat road using 4 cylinders.

still only average about 20-21mpg per tank hand calculated though. So don't take it so seriously.

·
09silvy
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I get that a lot too.
the "instant mpg" calculator has like 32-40mpg on a flat road using 4 cylinders.

still only average about 20-21mpg per tank hand calculated though. So don't take it so seriously.
thats the dic average readout after a 20 minute cruise

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
lolz

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts

·
09silvy
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
God dammit dude, anyone can max out your magic little computer under the right conditions. What now?

And I see 28.3-28.4 MPG on your DIC, not 30. You lie.

Yes, dear God yes.
wtf is your prob... i even said it was on the interstate, im just showing what the trucks can do, chill out:imo

i just thought it was amazing that the dic was reading this out after good while of watching it...

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts

Go back to FSC. Your truck does not get 30mpg, try again. :wave:

Per the others, hand calculate it then post your results. It will be upper teens. 16.5-19mpg unless ONLY interstate and will be a cunt hair higher. Until you realize this, you are a moron.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
1 - 20 of 91 Posts