GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks Legit to me. Couldn't really photoshop that. The fact that they are on a H2 and it is owned by Big Boi from Outkast makes it that much more believable!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
When is this rim size gonna stop?!
i think it will stop when somebody realizes that eventually spokes are gunna get too long, and they would crack and/or snap if somebody floored it from a complete stop

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
This looks almost identical to my friends Avalanche on 26" Lexanis (except of course this is a cadillac) .. his might be a hair lower than this, tucks real nice up to the tires.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I dont think this rim trend is gonna stop anytime soon. I heard that GM is going to offer factory 22's next year. those 30's are just wrong IMO, classic example of having more money than taste and brains just my $0.02 :bawl: :doublepuk :nono: :doublepuk :bawl:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
bcubed said:
This looks almost identical to my friends Avalanche on 26" Lexanis (except of course this is a cadillac) .. his might be a hair lower than this, tucks real nice up to the tires.

That looks proportioned out nicely. The runningboards seem to help on the SUV's with big wheels to make everything tie together nicely. Are those 24's or 26's? Either way it looks good to me :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
If i made mills every year, I wouldn't mind getting some 30s, why not bag it while i'm at it. Then again i don't make millions.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Damn, I dont care what anyone says here, or anywhere else, if...I mean, when I have the money Im gonna have an EXT bagged on 26's...if not bigger.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
That looks proportioned out nicely. The runningboards seem to help on the SUV's with big wheels to make everything tie together nicely. Are those 24's or 26's? Either way it looks good to me :D
Those were 26" Leaxani Roma IIs in the picture, the same rims my friend has. For some reason those don't have the Lexani centercaps like these do below, my friends do.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts