GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last couple of days my bro has been working on some brackets to fit onto the 300zx bucket seats that i got off of ebay in order for them to fit into my 98GMC. Got one more set of brackets to make, grind some of the welds down, and then drill a few new holes into the floorboard and bold them up.

http://www.whosnextracing.com/300zx.htm

the brackets are just raw steel, and after we install them and make sure that everything fits, ill take them off again and get them painted so they look alot better.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i really like those seats, i bet there gunna look really nice when you finish installing them.

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
i really like those seats, i bet there gunna look really nice when you finish installing them.
we test fitted the drivers seat and did some adjustments on the height, and got that all squared away and the fitment will be very nice. The new seats will look alot better and they are very comfortable :head:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are you going to be able to retain the power adjustments? They look good!

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Yeah the driver side power seat will still work...I just have to run the wiring:D

Cameron

·
Registered
182 Posts
It would look cool as hell if you could make a molding of some sort so that it wasn't boxy and then cover it with carpet to match the floor. Matching the carpet may be a PITA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts