·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
badass

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am glad to see that even on a GM based site members can appreciate other manufacturers.
Im lookin around their site and such, it looks like they are still building it? i havnt found a real driving prototype yet. MSRP is 50K for this vehicle.....but will it be accepted in any racing events to make this price worth it? Or maybe I can register it for the street.....its kind of expencive to just be a toy, not actual transportation or competition.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
I am glad to see that even on a GM based site members can appreciate other manufacturers.
Im lookin around their site and such, it looks like they are still building it? i havnt found a real driving prototype yet. MSRP is 50K for this vehicle.....but will it be accepted in any racing events to make this price worth it? Or maybe I can register it for the street.....its kind of expencive to just be a toy, not actual transportation or competition.
its for people with money. from what i read, it sounds like you get to go to the factory and help build your own car. which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts

That thing is awesome! So after reading about it, basically you get to go to the factory and actually help the guys build your car (after you've paid for it), then at the bottom of the page it says you can "Drive it home," so I'm going to assume that it will be a street legal car.

* Get excited. After you pay the remaining balance, you will join the experts at Local Motors to build your Rally Fighter.
* Then, drive your Rally Fighter home.
* Current estimated price: $50,000 (Note 3)

(Note 3: This price is an initial estimate and is subject to change. Check back here for any updates.)

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
>425 ft-lb and EPA rated 26mpg, plenty of people getting 30mpg: 2009 Corvette. And, it's a GM. And, it's not ugly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts