GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, I've got a 2000 Silverado Extended Cab Stepside 2WD
I've put the 7" Fabtech Suspension Lift on it already
I'm trying to decide between the Goodrich All Terrains and the Super Swamper TrXus

I've already been told that i'll get less mileage out of the ss's but a smoother ride, i don't really care about the smooth ride, but i do care that the tires will last at least 30,000 miles

any suggestions or comments, i'm all ears/eyes lol, thx
heres a current pic of the truck

chevy.jpg

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
bfgs out of the 2. toyo's will probably last long. i just ordered a set for my truck

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For certain? sts's no good from what i'm reading now, hmm

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the lift is outstanding, you hear all the time that 2wd's shouldn't go offroading and blah blah suspension isn't built for it, well this lift has proven itself well built and strong, didn't lose any power, a little torque i'm sure, but it's a great lift, i'm very satisfied

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
cool deal. truck looks great. getting my susp lift intsalled on the 24th and i have my body lift at the house to put on. can't wait!!

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man, i like your truck's color alot! lol, my g/f's 4runner is about that shade

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man i wish i knew how to install a 3" body lift myself, probalby have all the tools needed, just not the know how, most shops want to charge 2x the price of the lift to install it =(

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you want a tire that lasts at least 30K, never put a Swamper on. The BFG's will last (in most cases) between 40K and 60K depending on size of the tire, weight of the truck, roads you drive on, etc.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts