GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 X-terrains that I am running for now till I get my 36's mounted up. 2 have probably 60-65% tread and 2 have less than 50% tread. None have holes. One of the bettter ones, does have a cut that goes through the lugs on the tread, but not into the belting. (just made a 650 mile trip on it). I will sell them in any amount, 1,2,3, or 4. I was thinking maybe $35-50 a tire. So, would anyone be interested in these?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you want it shipped? Pallet to a dock to your house or business?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Cheapest, which im assuming is to a dock. Im just seeing if I can afford these this next month and if shipping is decent I should be able to.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a bunch if you go through UPS. Like $56 a tire!! Do you have a Yellow Freight around you? I can put them on a pallet and ship them that way. Dock to Dock is usually pretty cheap.

·
6,656 Posts
honestly not sure what I have. DFW airport is close so they may have a foward air terminal. Hell how far of a drive are you from dallas?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Shouldn't be too hard to find one. I found one here in San Antonio... Check out the yellow freight website, I think they have a location finder.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I went back to UPS and re-did the calculations. This time it came out to $28.30 a tire. But there is a over size charge that it doenst specify.

LOL, I just met up with Aberbaseball Sat. I could have got them back to TX for you!

Still trying to get Yellows quote.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An hour south of St. Louis. So the farthest side of MO from you! I met Aber in Joplin. That was 4 hours and 20 minutes from here. It would be a 10 hour drive!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like FedEx is about $20 a tire to ship. Just dont know where a FedEx drop off is around here.

·
6,656 Posts
I cant get them anymore, dont have the time or money to drive and get them or have them shipped. Next person in line your getting a great deal!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts