GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
HumanZoom said:
That would look good in my house...not a car :nono:
Werd on that! :nono: It is overkill! You can't see that shit sitting in the back much less the front!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I love people with money and bad ideas. A 10" molded into the dash is nice but wtf is that. It seems like one of Shaq's brilliant ideas.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
is that really plasma? I thought you had to have professionals deliever thoose tvs b/c they are really fragile. I can imagine someone accidentally kicking that... or it just breaking on a bouncy road

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
is that really plasma? I thought you had to have professionals deliever thoose tvs b/c they are really fragile. I can imagine someone accidentally kicking that... or it just breaking on a bouncy road
I didn't know they were fragile!

That car doesn't have a steering wheel or shifter knob installed in that photo, i wonder if it even gets driven or is purely a show vehicle? :think:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I didn't know they were fragile!

That car doesn't have a steering wheel or shifter knob installed in that photo, i wonder if it even gets driven or is purely a show vehicle? :think:
I've seen the outside and it looks like shit :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
sure that tv doewsnt belong in there at all, but i think its kinda cool, yet pointless at the same time lol.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Rollin20s said:
sure that tv doewsnt belong in there at all, but i think its kinda cool, yet pointless at the same time lol.
Yeah it is kinda cool but I think it belongs in the back somewhere. Like how Jesse James did that tailgate party truck that time on Monster G. That was pretty cool and served a purpose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts