GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· samcarol
11,004 Posts
is that really plasma? I thought you had to have professionals deliever thoose tvs b/c they are really fragile. I can imagine someone accidentally kicking that... or it just breaking on a bouncy road

· I don't own a lowrider
13,771 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
is that really plasma? I thought you had to have professionals deliever thoose tvs b/c they are really fragile. I can imagine someone accidentally kicking that... or it just breaking on a bouncy road
I didn't know they were fragile!

That car doesn't have a steering wheel or shifter knob installed in that photo, i wonder if it even gets driven or is purely a show vehicle? :think:

· Registered
3,044 Posts
sure that tv doewsnt belong in there at all, but i think its kinda cool, yet pointless at the same time lol.

· Registered
23,279 Posts
Rollin20s said:
sure that tv doewsnt belong in there at all, but i think its kinda cool, yet pointless at the same time lol.
Yeah it is kinda cool but I think it belongs in the back somewhere. Like how Jesse James did that tailgate party truck that time on Monster G. That was pretty cool and served a purpose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.