GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a few different people about my lift and some say I should get 35's, and others say I should run 33's. I'm wondering what opinions you guys have on this and why. I'll be running a Pro Comp 6" lift if anyone is wondering.

Also does anyone know how far I can crank my T-bars with stock keys? I only want to crank about an inch and was wondering if its possible?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Get the 35" you'll regret if you don't :rocking:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
jiar577 said:
Get the 35" you'll regret if you don't :rocking:

:word: 35's man. If you dont, you will wish you had :imo

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Silverado said:
I've been talking to a few different people about my lift and some say I should get 35's, and others say I should run 33's. I'm wondering what opinions you guys have on this and why. I'll be running a Pro Comp 6" lift if anyone is wondering.

Also does anyone know how far I can crank my T-bars with stock keys? I only want to crank about an inch and was wondering if its possible?
Go with the 35's, but don't forget the gear. Go with at least a 4.56. You will like the results, I promise. :D

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
axisT6 said:
Go with the 35's, but don't forget the gear. Go with at least a 4.56. You will like the results, I promise. :D
My truck came with 4,10's, so I'm just gonna run those.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No bodylift! :imo

MotoHead are you cranked in the front? Because i really like the way your setup looks

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
you'll still speed....when i first lifted my truck i didn't but i started to do 65+ in 55 zones everyday on my way to school :nono:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts