GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off my yukon. Have about 4000 miles on them. Wheels Are ultra predators 20x10 4.5BS chrome THey have the same amount of miles.

Edit - I can't sell the wheels for a month or two because the other ones i want are backordered till then. I can take like a $100 deposit and hold them for you if you want or you can just wait.

1600 for the set. Or i'll split.
900 for the tires, 700 for the rims

Better pic of the wheels kinda clean

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
What tire size is that Kelly?

I saw a set of 22X14 Diesels on 38's last week in Nashville... Whoa!

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guys i can't sell the wheels till july because the ones i want are on national backorder till july. if i sold my predators right now i'd have no wheels to run.

I'm going to call some online places to see maybe if they have them in stock though. :secret:

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you paid for it, i'd ship them.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
guys i can't sell the wheels till july because the ones i want are on national backorder till july. if i sold my predators right now i'd have no wheels to run.

I'm going to call some online places to see maybe if they have them in stock though. :secret:
maybe ill have some funds then, let me know when your gonna get your new rims

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
What tire size is that Kelly?

I saw a set of 22X14 Diesels on 38's last week in Nashville... Whoa!
no you didnt, sadly theres no 38/22" tire on the market AFAIK

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
The combo looks awsome on there! G/L with the sale though. Im sure you've got somthing evil planned

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
no you didnt, sadly theres no 38/22" tire on the market AFAIK
true, would be a good move for toyo, mickey, etc to offer that size.

gonna reveal what the backordered ones you want are.......pm me if you want :cool:

If the novakanes will be available soon i'm getting those, otherwise i am definitely interested in the predators, great looking wheel. No cash on hand at the moment but keep me posted when you get closer to the swap time if they havent sold yet.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tires are sold

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
damn, those would fit my truck perfect, after some flat black powdercoat, haha. Damn I want some 20X10's! but got no cash for new wheels if I'm going to regear this year...

good luck with the sale, someone will get their hands on some smokin' hoops there!

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
I know this thread is pretty old..but what did you ever end up doin with the wheels? im guessin they are still on the truck..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts