GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,771 Posts
I had the 33s before my 35" coopers and they were done after 30k
i do believe they changed in the last couple years though. my bro has a set that is alittle older than mine were and they were harder than shit and are wearing fast while mine were softer and wore slow

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i woudl suggest the 36x14.5x16 trxus. i had them and actually liked them, weared good, good in sand, good on the street.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Well let me tell you how LOUD Iroks are, I have been in a truck with them and they were lounder than my old grapplers and even the radials get shitty wear, just look at Hellfires problems. On the other hand i've seen the claws last up to 40k miles on an F150 and they aren't so dam annoying to listen to.

·
4,725 Posts
My IROKS ride extremely well, have lasted surprisingly well, showing very very little wear after 8k? miles. They pull harder than virtually all tires besides Boggers. They are light, and don't make much noise at all unless you are a dipshit and don't rotate or have a bad alignment.
They are probably my favorite all around tire, but second to the Bogger in the slop of course.
I've owned:
37" IROK Radials :guns:
38.5x15 Boggers:rocking:
38x13 TSL's:head:
35" SSR:hmm:
33" SSR:hmm:
32" MT's:gayfight:
32" Goodyear MT/R:think:
28" beast mode all terrains?:ninja:
etc

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
My IROKS ride extremely well, have lasted surprisingly well, showing very very little wear after 8k? miles. They pull harder than virtually all tires besides Boggers. They are light, and don't make much noise at all unless you are a dipshit and don't rotate or have a bad alignment.
They are probably my favorite all around tire, but second to the Bogger in the slop of course.
I've owned:
37" IROK Radials :guns:
38.5x15 Boggers:rocking:
38x13 TSL's:head:
35" SSR:hmm:
33" SSR:hmm:
32" MT's:gayfight:
32" Goodyear MT/R:think:
28" beast mode all terrains?:ninja:
etc
Wheres some pics of your truck?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yea but I really want a 36" and IF I got anoter 35 a claw would be the only 35 Id want.

But where can I find these cheap toyos?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Get the Iroks. Can't beat the price and they look awesome. Plus as The_Law explained.... they are great off road and wear fairly decently for what they are. Please don't get STSs, I hate those tires. And imo a 36 will look better than a 35.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Get the Iroks. Can't beat the price and they look awesome. Plus as The_Law explained.... they are great off road and wear fairly decently for what they are. Please don't get STSs, I hate those tires. And imo a 36 will look better than a 35.
Yea the 315/75s on my truck right now look alil small so 36s when I get the cash should do

21 - 40 of 53 Posts