GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,653 Posts
Can I use a obs 350 radiator to replace my damaged 305 radiator in my obs?
Yep it should fit right in.. You may have to replace the rubbers but there cheap.. Just remember that your trans cooler is is on the front of the rad. Remount it on the new one with zip ties.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have a trans cooler... so I guess that helps

I did find I could buy a new one for $140.... beats paying $100 for a 13yr old used one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bought a new one for $145 from radiatorbarn.com. Well actually I bought 3 news ones from them for $145 but I only get to have one at a time, my truck sits in the driveway for days while I wait for the next one.

They blow up!

I still have my 10 year old factory radiator I'm thinking about getting fixed. I should've listened to the guy at the radiator shop here in town who told me paying him $100 to fix is better than paying $145 for new chinese one. He said he even sells probably the same chinese one for $200, has to charge more since he doesn't do the volume of radiator barn. Said even though he sells new ones and can make more money for his boss selling those, he'd recommend getting my GM one fixed. Should have listened.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I just picked up a car and needed to get a radiator in the truck so I can tow it back. add that to buying a house this week and money is kinda thin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts