GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GSYGK
so my 2 of my TSLs are wore slap out, slick as a babys ass
so i wanted to buy 2 33x12.50 groundhawgs, but my parents wouldnt let me get TSLs again or Hawgs
so i ended up gettin 315 buckshot mudders, i know i know..i love the swampers but theyll be back on in a few years

and also, theyre goin back on the stock rims so i KNOW they will clear and there wont be as much rubber spread out, so hopefully my gas mileage wont go any lower
pics will be here on thursday or friday when there mounted

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well after about 15k 2 are wore slick, but they was on my front end, wore down when i was outa line for like 5k miles
and the other two are holdin strong, another 10k maybe

im gonna miss em, but ill be back on swampers in a few yrs

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Oh lord here we go again with the er1c43 threads again

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
sweet

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what the fuck dude
i work a fulltime job, but my parents wont let me get what i want even when i pay for all of it JSYGK

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
It should sit pretty good on 35s

buckshots wont be half bad and theyll ride alot better

·
Registered
999 Posts
what the fuck dude
i work a fulltime job, but my parents wont let me get what i want even when i pay for all of it JSYGK
wait... you have a full time job, and are paying for your truck parts...and yet your parents are still determining what you buy?:LOL: the day my parents decide what truck parts i buy with my money is the day that i quit playing with trucks and take up knitting. and that's not happening anytime soon. :read:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I could understand if his parents paid his insurance//repairs

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
its a battle

if you got the mind to convinced them you can

my family swore up and down no swampers no swampers

look what i got on right now

then they said no boggers

and haha 35x10.5 boggers shall be put on by the end of the summer

and yes i pay for my crap

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i pay for all my crap, only exception is insurance, they got that

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Haha I could come home with a different rim/tire set-up every day of the week and I doubt my mom would even notice. Different story with my dad though. Honestly, do you NEED Swampers? To be completely bald at 15k is bullshit :imo . I realize you didn't rotate properly and all, but still. Unless you were doing burnouts all day long that is ridiculous. You'll be happy with the new tires, plus I think your truck will look better with a skinnier, taller wheel and tire combo. I'm not much of a fan of "squatty" trucks.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont look great, but they are bigger, i gotta take pics with my g/fs camera so ill get some in a while
might have to get some 16x8 rims to pull it off the frame alittle...other than that, no clearance problems at all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts