ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
:hmm: I would soo go cen cal for some claws

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonder if he will ship?
If he won't and you seriously want them, find out what shipping would be. Always down to help another member out :shrug: I picked the furthest spot in Florida just for a shipping quote for my 20x10 monsters and it was $225, granted your not as far, but tires are much heavier. I know you know, but just wanted to fill you in on the shipping part :shake:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:hmm: I would soo go cen cal for some claws
you see the tread left on those tires, man, he's selling them for what a new one by itself would cost. i would run them no doubt...i bet their a true 35, not like these 33.5 xterrains :rofljest:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
That's a steal. I wouldn't doubt if they were gone by tomorrow.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
you see the tread left on those tires, man, he's selling them for what a new one by itself would cost. i would run them no doubt...i bet their a true 35, not like these 33.5 xterrains :rofljest:
Your XTerrains measured small? My 35x12.50x17 X Terrains measured pretty true to size, they were at least a full inch taller than my 315/70R17 BFGs which we all know measure small.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Budd these are calling your name, a deal like this isn't going to come up again for a long time.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your XTerrains measured small? My 35x12.50x17 X Terrains measured pretty true to size, they were at least a full inch taller than my 315/70R17 BFGs which we all know measure small.
Yeah they do :nono: but honestly, they haven't weared at all! They are still at the same measurement from when I bought them used. Okay, maybe a mm at the most, they still have 11-12 mm of tread on them, and new they are 21.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Yeah they do :nono: but honestly, they haven't weared at all! They are still at the same measurement from when I bought them used. Okay, maybe a mm at the most, they still have 11-12 mm of tread on them, and new they are 21.
I was pleased with how mine wore, but man they were annoyingly loud, and that's coming from a guy running Mud Grapplers now.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: I know what you mean! When I threw them on after the lift and headed to the tire shop for an alignment I freaked out because I was like, "what the fuck is the sound!?" I thought a jet plane was in the truck with me! :rofljest: Drove them a little more and then realized it was the tires. I've had them for over a year and they still measure out the same...

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Budd these are calling your name, a deal like this isn't going to come up again for a long time.
yea bud you should get on this deal, you already have a buyer for your tires lined up!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
This posting has been deleted by its author.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Really, I literally checked it like 5 minutes ago. Sorry, guess they are gone.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just checked it again, worked for me :shrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts