1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Damn good deal, To bad they are to wide for my set up or i would rock them

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hahaha diareguard my pm....hahaha I had seen the other post and read they were for 18's LOL so these are the ones huh...? Can I run these though cuz mine are 12.5 wide and these are 15.5 wide :think: wat'll be the diff.?

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha diareguard my pm....hahaha I had seen the other post and read they were for 18's LOL so these are the ones huh...? Can I run these though cuz mine are 12.5 wide and these are 15.5 wide :think: wat'll be the diff.?

Thats the tire Sams running the 12.50 you have look to skinney on the 20x12 :imo

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
If you get these, they will look WAY wide on your 20x12's and cops will be pulling you over left and right, so you better just trade me for my 20x10's :imo :crazy:

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you get these, they will look WAY wide on your 20x12's and cops will be pulling you over left and right, so you better just trade me for my 20x10's :imo :crazy:
:hmm:...yeah thets a good idea :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Thats the tire Sams running the 12.50 you have look to skinney on the 20x12 :imo
I see :hmm: ....But I kind of have enough trouble with the Federales already :crazy:

Nice try Mauro :tongue::nonono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts