GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this off FSC.com...had to post this...said it has 36" of lift a with 46"...they look like 39.5's or something...oh yeah gotta love the rear springs and what looks like a single shock...and i bet theres nothing like throwing a 44" bogger out of a truck bed thats 6 and a half feet off the ground...and just for comparison the guy in the first pic is 6'4" :insane:

52053809.gif

52053975.gif

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
thats just gay....the moron is going to flip over on the highway easily and watch his 20 grand dissappear :pow:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
That has got to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen. :pow:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Im still not sure the point of havin a truck THAT high...too dangerous to me...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
So did everyone at FSC go BAAAADDDDAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS like they usually do? I remember a thread, way back when, while I was a member there for 17 minutes before being banned, where a truck was posted that looked like that and everyone said badass, badazz, kickass, kickazz, etc and I said, those rear anti-wrap bars are going to horribly bind that rear suspension, everyone said I sucked, then I was banned :crazy:

Umm, about the single shock comment, the truck only needs one shock per corner, as with all trucks, you don't need 7 shocks per corner you crazy guys :LOL: That is unless of you course you are building a Trophy Truck then it's ok to use the external bypass next to the coilover :head:

Anyone else notice that it looks like the body is hanging off to the right side?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That is a big truck. But i dont' see the purpose of it being that high since the axles are not physically any higher and no ground clearance is gained :think:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:puke: That is one of the ugliest and most pointless trucks I have ever seen!

:nono:

·
Registered
832 Posts
That is a great truck...well before he did all that crap to it! I also dont believe that guy is 6'4" I talked to him at heatwave as i remeber he was maybe an inch taller than i am and im only 6'. That truck has been at heatwave the last few years...first year was all leaves 40 shocks and 44s and not quite as tall, then last year he went to coilovers in the front and the 36inhches of lift still with 44s. He got the mickeys after heatwave. he has tech stickers on the back window....it is huge but pretty gay.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Who on earth would take that picture....for some reason though...i think that cameraman gets laid alot....he probably has a really huge wang....and probably drives the pimpest tahoe everrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
NastyGMC said:
that makes about as much sence as whiping your ass before you poop.
That is the funnest thing I have heard in a long time!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Its looks kind of familiar now that i look at it. There was another one at the KISS car show last year with the same color scheme...but wasn't so absurdly high...

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
There is no point to that truck except to bigger than just about every truck out there. He needs at least 52" tires on that thing so it won't look as funny. I see nothing wrong with doing that if you really want a truck that big. I'd never do it myself since im only 5'6...well that and i wanna wheel my truck. If it gets a paint job it'll be a good street queen/show truck.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
What the gay is that!?!? I agree with him flipping that shit over on the freeway. And i understand where your coming from when you say its just for show so let him do what he wants but if its for show why does it look so ugly?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
That is a big truck. But i dont' see the purpose of it being that high since the axles are not physically any higher and no ground clearance is gained :think:
to get girls...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts