GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Catholic Power
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought some extra tires from a tire place in town and decided I would offer a GMFS Deal.

We have 11 that are brand new still with the stickers(sticker is off of one but has never been run), and 4 that have less than 1000 miles on them (20/32 tread and have 21/32 new).

Brand new ones. 300.00 each.
IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Used ones 250.00 each
IMG_0276.gif

IMG_0278.gif

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
too bad you dont gottem in a mall crawler size like a 20 :nono:

·
Catholic Power
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah this is probably going to be a hard size to sell bc most people are going to a 20 when they go that size

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Id be all over these but there a tad bit too far and shipping would kill it. best of luck with the sale.

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Its a great deal for some local but if i add shipping then its the same price as Km2's locally mounted balanced etc. and the mud grapplers are few bucks cheaper.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
So if i got a set of these what am i looking at to ship them 250-300

·
Catholic Power
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
See what you can do to 78255 please.
On those its showing 160-175. I dont know why its that much more just to ship to TX.

But these are a lot heavier. They are 90 lbs each and I just figured 40lbs for the pallet would put it at 400lbs.

Another company is telling me 229.00.

All of this is if you can get iut shipped to a commercial address. That way you dont have to charge the lift gate fee. Thats what really makes it go up.

·
Catholic Power
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i may pick up a used one as a spare
The used ones I need to keep as a set.

I have a 37x12.50R17 BFG KM that my buddy had on his Hummer as a spare. It has maybe 20 miles on it. But I will sell it for $125.00. I just need to get it out of my damn garage.
bfg2.gif

bfg.gif

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
sweet, let me scoop up some money and i'll get back to you. dibs on the bfg km

·
Catholic Power
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sweet, let me scoop up some money and i'll get back to you. dibs on the bfg km
It is yours. If I was coming to visit my buddy and his GF down there soon I would just bring it with me.

But I should be able to ship it for like 40-50 bucks.

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Thanks for checking on shipping ATM i need to wait to get my truck back from the dealership and my 200 deductable came outta my tire fund. So im kinda screwed at the moment. If you could find a buyer for my stock nav system then.................

1 - 20 of 26 Posts