GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of just a feeler post, but I am getting the urge to go bigger maybe. Up for grabs would be my 38"x15.50x20 Toyo Open Country MTs, approx 12k miles on them and still a LOT of tread left, I will measure later if anyone in legitimately interested. They are mounted on 20x10 Chrome Mazzi Hulks. The wheels are not in perfect condition, there is a decent amount of small pits between the spokes and the "chrome" is flaking off the back of the spokes in a couple small spots. I have talked to a few others who have said this happened and they were able to get them covered under the 3 year chrome warranty, however when i spoke to the mazzi rep i would have had to ship them to texas to be looked at to determine if they would be covered or not. This was basically a $200 round trip chance if they said no, so I have just done my best to keep them clean/polished and lived with it. when all cleaned up and polished with the powerball, they look fine from 10-15 feet away if you dont know the spots are there, but im picky and notice them. i can get pictures of this also if anyone wants to see. again, they are not awful but they are not perfect, and as they are chrome, it cant be "fixed", just lessen the appearance of the defects.

ill start off at $1800 for the set together, i dont need to sell them i am just thinking i would like to do something different in the near future. If anyone thinks this is too high let me know what a fair(er) price might be and we'll talk. I can ship, most likely from a business to business if necessary, but that would be on the buyers dime. I also live in the san francisco bay area and go to school in san luis obispo, so i could definitely help with delivery basically anywhere in california.

EDIT: also sorry forgot to add, these came off my OBS 94 z71, so they are 6 on 6.5 bolt pattern standard 1/2 ton chevy

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
bump for a good deal.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts