Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8'' Fabtech / CCM spacer / shackle flip / 3'' Zone BL

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So you finished the Shackle Flip? How do you like it? What else did you use with it?
Yeah finished it this weekend. I only have about 1/2'' cali not enough to even notice. It rides good. I used the 2.5'' zero rate and moved the axle back 1''. I ended up using a plasma cutter to cut new holes in the u-bolt plates so I could use them. Still need to get longer shocks I just have shock extensions on them right now.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Yeah finished it this weekend. I only have about 1/2'' cali not enough to even notice. It rides good. I used the 2.5'' zero rate and moved the axle back 1''. I ended up using a plasma cutter to cut new holes in the u-bolt plates so I could use them. Still need to get longer shocks I just have shock extensions on them right now.
whatelse did you use? Just the stock springs and AAL? Longer shackle? I need longer shocks too :eek:.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Go with the 1.5 BL like you were talking about in the other thread. If your not much on alot of frame showing like I am then it's perfect. To the OP that looks beefy as hell!
I usually don't care for BL, but some of the ones I have seen on here look great. I am seriously thinking about 1.5 zone to go with my Rancho. :hmm:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whatelse did you use? Just the stock springs and AAL? Longer shackle? I need longer shocks too :eek:.
stock springs/shackle and fabtech AAL

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I usually don't care for BL, but some of the ones I have seen on here look great. I am seriously thinking about 1.5 zone to go with my Rancho. :hmm:
I don't care much for the steering extension that comes with Zone 3'' BL. I don't think you need on for the 1.5'' though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts