1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3rd Annual Nantasket Beach Car Show For The Jimmy Fund

The date is Sunday June 10, 2007 from 9-3pm

http://www.nantasketbeachcarshow.com/

Last year Green95Hoe, GMracer and myself all went with a couple guys from the MA chapter over on Chevy Truck World. Was a pretty good time and there were a lot of nice cars. We've got more members over here now so lets see what we can put together.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i'll go.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buuuuuuuuump

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to those of you who arent on chevy truck world we are meeting at the Home Depot in Rockland between 8-8:30am on sunday morning and then cruising in together

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Can't do it!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how many are meeting up so far?
I'm meeting up with KFlynn, GMracer and a few of his friends, and then theres about 4 guys who said they'll go on CTW

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
yay party!

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Weather looks like focking ass hole. Means i cant have a clean truck.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tomorrow night and saturdays weather looks like SHIT! im gunna wash and clean her up all nice tomorrow morning/afternoon and store her in the garage until sunday morning

gunna be a bitch as tomorrow will be close to 90° and all my friends will be at the beach while I am detailing :(

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
...so whats the deal for this? i hear its suppose to be on and off rain all day sunday. think it will be canceled? id be bullshit if it is and i wake up early for nothing...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
accuweather.com says sundays still going to be good? at least no rain

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
This is looking crapy for me. I cant clean my truck and if i did i have no place to store it untill tommorow. Not sure if i will be there. I may go to specatate though.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fuck it dude, i woke up late for the show last year. Didnt have time to clean my truck and I didnt meet up with everyone before hand, just got in my truck and flew down with it dirty. It was still a good time

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Yeah i will most likely do that. Whats the count on meeting at home debot anyways?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not entirely sure but its a decent sized group we've got. The address for the home depot is 1149 Hingham St, Rockland, MA (AT LEASR I THINK SO!!!!!?!?!?! CAN ANYONE FROM DOWN THERE CONFIRM????) we're meeting there at 8:30. Also a few of us are meeting at a Dunkin Donuts on rt. 139 in Stoughton at 8am. 24 south take exit 20B for 139 west and the dunkin donuts is just up the road

I know you're from the south shore so I guess you might know these places already, but ive been on google maps all morning because i am not familiar with the area at all

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Yeah man i live in rockland :D that homedebot is less then 5 minutes from my house. Ill cya guys there in the am.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
shawn..ill meet u at ur house around 8'ish instead of 7:45. then we'll head over since there going to dunkies.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts