GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking at 1500 crew cabs Z71s again, and havent seen a single 4.10 ratio on any of them. are they special order? are any of the 04s besides the HD coming with 4.10s anymore??

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got my '03 with 4.10's, but the dealer had to do some searching. they can find you one if they want to. btw, i had to go to 3 dealers before i found one that wasnt too damn lazy to do a database search on their computer. good luck

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Picked up my '02 with 4.10's. They're still an option, but just not as popular as the 3.73s. Keep looking- they're out there!

·
Registered
450 Posts
cant you do a search on www.chevy.com at the build your own option. Thats what i did for my bros 03 z71 tahoe to find one with 4.10 . you build your own then it finds the best that match closest to you.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got with my fleet manager, he has sold me my last truck. we found ONE in texas. it is silver birch! i got a deal in the works...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, im thinking about just gettin 285/70/17s on those 17x10 weld renegades for now, and sellin the badass looking stock 17s and tires. i REALLY like the stock wheels though. i dont know exactly what i want to do, but 35s and 4.10s arent a bad combination for when the lift kit comes in the future are they?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Well like I said since you REALLY like the stock rims im sure I could fill up your $$$ clip for sure... Im already regreting not getting the chrome evo's so it maybe on the to do list... The rims I have now look bad ass and have held up great so far to the rain and stuff... But something about the Chrome makes it look alot better...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill have to let ya know... if it comes down to it, i may need the extra $$ to seal the deal on the Z.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts