GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a lowering kit on a friends truck and got these (4) 17x7.5 OEM Tahoe Wheels in trade plus some cash. I was gonna keep these but I really dont need them.

I will sell (4) for $200obo local pickup (or meet) in West Houston (290/1960) or if fedex ground shipped it would be an additional $25ea to anywhere in USA except Alaska or Hawaii.

my price is negotiable
btw....I actually have (6) of these and if anyone does local pickup you can have the other (2) free.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Will you sell all 6 of them for $180 bucks and ill come pick them up? Im local in Houston.

Let me know. I might not be back online till tomorrow so i may not get back to you tonight if you get back to me. lol

Thanks, Taylor

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
ahh, thats right. i wasnt thinking about the new style... great price though

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you sell all 6 of them for $180 bucks and ill come pick them up? Im local in Houston.

Let me know. I might not be back online till tomorrow so i may not get back to you tonight if you get back to me. lol

Thanks, Taylor
Yes you can have all 6 for $180 local pickup

check your PM's for my cell#

I have other people interested in these but they havent come up with the $$ yet and also they are listed on ebay so please let me know a soon as you can.

JB

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone wants these I will make you a helluva deal, the price is highly negotiable.

·
4,725 Posts
ok shoot me a pm for price picked up.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
528 Posts
SOLD! Thanks for the great deal John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts