GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just curious if anyone knows if the 4.3L supercharger for the s10 would fit on my sierra...the engines are almost identical, well let me know

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
why not swap a v8

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
a stock 4.8L could probably take on that 4.3L supercharged. lol

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Very true. Only 20k more miles til I put a 6.0 in mine

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha thanks guys...honestly i was gunna do a v8 swap, but i was just curious if there were any superchargers out there...and the truck really isnt that slow, i mean ya its "V6" but i beat cars al lthe time with it, and i like the 4.3 they run forever...so its up in the air so far...and as far as the ebay link, i know someone who bout it...stupid bastard

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
haha thanks guys...honestly i was gunna do a v8 swap, but i was just curious if there were any superchargers out there...and the truck really isnt that slow, i mean ya its "V6" but i beat cars al lthe time with it, and i like the 4.3 they run forever...so its up in the air so far...and as far as the ebay link, i know someone who bout it...stupid bastard
:roflbow: wut cars??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah, ive gotten 3 5spd cavaliers, 6 civics, 4 of my buddies parents minivans...just stupid shit but a win is a win in my book...although i would totally rock that lil vehicle u poster

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Haha well I've gotta wait til I'm out of school and get a company truck so I can afford it and be able to go without a truck for a while

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
:rofljest:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
nah, ive gotten 3 5spd cavaliers, 6 civics, 4 of my buddies parents minivans...just stupid shit but a win is a win in my book...although i would totally rock that lil vehicle u poster
do you log these into a "Win" Diary when you spank that azz?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if i could beat a lambo or ferrari, i dont even think id be anywhere near a comp right now, cuz the money it would take to do that i prolly dnt have to work nemore

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
word that 4.3L would destroy that lambo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts