GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished doing my DJM 4/6 drop and here's a couple pics. I gotta thank matt(xlcooplx) for answering some questions I had along the way, he was very helpful. I'm not the best at taking pics but here ya go.

100_0263.jpg

100_0261.jpg

100_0260.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0267.jpg

100_0264.jpg

Now I just have to get my 06 silvy front end that's sitting here put on prolly next weekend, then get my rollpan, doorhandles, and tailgate relocator kit painted and put on. I don't know if you noticed but only my passenger side window is tinted. I replaced my driver's window and haven't gotten it tinted yet.

·
GMC Owner
529 Posts
Looks great....

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Simple and clean i love it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great....
thanks. One thing I plan on doing hopefully within the next 6 months is an lq4 swap. I bet you like the power. Did you do it yourself and how was the swap?

Proballer, my truck should be looking alot like your front end. Is that an OEM or Street Scene bumper cover, I was debating whether to get one or not. Either ways your truck looks nice.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
wow dude! the truck looks great! going to be killer with that new front end and the body work done.:pepper: as far as the LQ4 (genIII swap for that matter), its not a hard swap at all. It takes a bit of time if its your first time. Its a tedious job but not something that you couldnt handle:imo

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
The color and wheel combo are freaking hot dude. Love your truck and the 4/6 looks great. Good job, should look even better once you get the rest done.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Why do you have such a problem with the squat look anyways?

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
looks real good, the silvy front end should be a + too

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Silver paint, on those painted SSS wheels is teh sexxors.

If youve got any questions about that LQ4 setup, I can prolly help you out. As far as other mods, a couple simple things Id like to see. Some Tahoe handles, and colormatch that rear bumper. Would look awesome.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,189 Posts
Why do you have such a problem with the squat look anyways?
Cause trucks look like sh!t when the back end is lower than the front.Looks like you have bags of fertilizer or something in the back.Trucks should sit level or be about a half of an inch lower in the front.Ive built enough bad ass trucks to know what looks good and what doesnt.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
BADRIDES said:
Ive built enough bad ass trucks to know what looks good and what doesnt.
bwhaha! And your opinion of badass is exactly that, yours. I prefer a slight cali lean:imo

1 - 20 of 47 Posts