GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new DJM 4/6 drop that I need to sell because I want to go lifted. The kit has never been used and the boxes were only opened to make sure all the parts were in order. I have everything even shocks, I don't have the normal shocks, but I talked to the owner of DJM, he's a friend of a friend, and he said these shocks will be a little better ride. I am looking for $450, but I am definatly entertaining any offer, because I need to get it off my hands. I would prefer SoCal people who can pick it up or meet somewhere or something. I'll take pics of everything tomorrow. Thanks

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
if you would ship what kind of price would it be to 48178

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
its been sitting in his closet forever... I'll vouch for his credibility since he doesn't have that many posts:read:

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
also is there a c-notch included?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah a c-notch is there. I'll take pictures tonight and toss them on there. The shipping I am not sure because it's pretty heavy.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
well when u find a shipping price to 48178 lmk

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
also was this for a ecsb truck?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea... hes got a 96 ECSB, i'll get on his ass to get him to get that shipping price

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
well it doesent have to be that quick but that willd work :head:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, sorry i went to bakersfield for the week, but sk1slvrdo is going to get the shipping estimate for it all. And then we can go from there. I'll be back and forth from my home in LA and Bakerfield for the next couple weeks so if we decide anything it wont take long.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
alright thanks

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm gonna go get a shipping estimate today... i gotta get this shit weighed...

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
i emailed matt a day or so ago i wounder if he's able to read his emails

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
he is... hes in bako right now. He has his laptop with him, so hopefully he'll respond... right now i have his parts in the back of my truck

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
well if i end up gettin it which it looks like i will, i appreciat the effort, to bad i dont have friends like that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts