GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright just got the rest of my components to finish off my 4/6 drop on my truck.. Question is: I still have my winter tires on (235/75/15) and the weather station is calling for more snow, should I be okay with the stockers on for now?

Thanks..

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
The way you been f-ing the dog on this drop. Your truck should be shitting out lil S-10s. :evil:. A guy around the corner from me did a 5/7 on his truck with the stock 255-75-16s and it look good. Give it a go and let us know what happens. And post some pics!!!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
the tires should definatly work. the only thing i can think of is like on my truck, the stock wheel (16") didnt fit over the drop spindle, so i just went ahaid and got my 20's. i dont know what you are using for the front, but everything else should be ok.
Dan

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kevindepot said:
The way you been f-ing the dog on this drop. Your truck should be shitting out lil S-10s. :evil:. A guy around the corner from me did a 5/7 on his truck with the stock 255-75-16s and it look good. Give it a go and let us know what happens. And post some pics!!!
Yeah tell me about it.. If the damm place I got the springs and shocks hadn't screwed up the order (you know who I'm talking about :evil: LOL) it would of been done a long time ago..I still have to polish up my cheapo A/R rims before I take any pics..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts