GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SInce I got my 4/6 I've noticed my headlights are aimed a little high (or I think they are). Makes sense because the truck has no rake anymore. DId any of you guys with a 4/6 have to reaim your headlights after the drop. IF so how do I go about doing it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
i had to with my 5/8. now with the juice i just point the truck up or down. But the directions to do it should be in the owners manual.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I had to reaim my lights cause I got tired of oncoming traffic flashing the lights at me. What I did was just pull up about 10 feet from the garage door with my lights on. Then adjusted them down a few inches using the screw behind the light housing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VicRed said:
I had to reaim my lights cause I got tired of oncoming traffic flashing the lights at me. What I did was just pull up about 10 feet from the garage door with my lights on. Then adjusted them down a few inches using the screw behind the light housing.
Yeah I guess I can at least turn them down a little. Right now they look like the would be right in someones rearview

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I used to have something that told me exactly what your were supposed to do, but just keep turning down till you put a nice pattern on the road.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VicRed said:
I used to have something that told me exactly what your were supposed to do, but just keep turning down till you put a nice pattern on the road.
I thought I read somewhere if you park close and parallel to a fence or wall and wait till it makes a level line on the wall, then turn around and do the same thing to the other light. Not sure though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts