GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was gonna wait till tomorrow to post these, and i'm really beat, if i come across some more pics i'll add them later. Two neat things to point out about this box, it's got a compound angle/curve to it, and i built a plexi mount for bananna jacks, so the sub actually plugs into the box. The sub wire runs through plexi glass tubing, so theres no movement when the woofer is taken out.

104-0427_IMG.jpg

104-0428_IMG.jpg

104-0425_IMG.jpg

104-0422_IMG.jpg

104-0429_IMG.jpg

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
That looks hella sick man! I was wondering about the leg room too.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yeah that looks awsome, hey fuck the passenger, they can sacrafice a little leg room for some bass pounding behind them!! :crazy: :LOL:

Very clean :waytogo:

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the leg room wasn't too bad, i'm 6'2, and it was a bit uncomfortable for me but not as bad as you would think. b.t.w. that was a truck i did for a buddy of mine, and you have no idea how many times i told him to clean it

·
Registered
703 Posts
glassman said:
the leg room wasn't too bad, i'm 6'2, and it was a bit uncomfortable for me but not as bad as you would think. b.t.w. that was a truck i did for a buddy of mine, and you have no idea how many times i told him to clean it
hahaha, yah i bet you enjoyed staring at that food container as you worked away

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
*WILDSTYLE 5.3* said:
what size of sub is it?
it was a 10 inch momo, not sure what model. if you look, you can see that it comes up to the back of the center seat, which doesn't move, if you adjust your seat to around there, you should be able to get an idea of the leg room, i thought the top of the box was 5 1/2 maybe 6 inches from the back wall, that'll give u the angle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts