GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 85 K10 long bed and I'm debating whether or not to go with a 4 or 6 inch lift. I use the bed a lot so I'm leaning towards the 4 inch just so i don't have to lift stuff up so high. I also can't decide between ground hawgs or TSLs. i got time to figure it out cuz I'm broke off my ass right now anyways

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Todd said:
Go for the 6, I almost got a 4" for my truck a while back. Now I wanna go a lil bigger.
True, but a 6" lift on his old truck is taller than a 9" lift on your NBS.

Aquaman, the lift needs to be sized for the tires....what size tires do you want?

If you do get a 4" and decide you need/want a couple inches more...its easy and inexpensive to get them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TexK5 said:
True, but a 6" lift on his old truck is taller than a 9" lift on your NBS.

Aquaman, the lift needs to be sized for the tires....what size tires do you want?

If you do get a 4" and decide you need/want a couple inches more...its easy and inexpensive to get them.

I was looking at running 35's with the 4 inch and 36's with the 6 inch, maybe bigger with the 6 inch, i don't know

·
Registered
820 Posts
I would definately go for the 6" man you will defiantely want more if you go with the 4" trust me i have a 4" on 35" tires now and I have bent my front fenders.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts