GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my pro comp rims to make way for 17x10s instead. heres a link for their info and price based on 4wheelparts.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/PDT64227.aspx

new and shipped from 4wheel price is $592 for the wheels and $657 shipped.

ive had mine on for about 10k miles but they are in perfect shape. no scratches, pits, or dents. id like to get $500+ shipping OBO? these rims would be perfect for someone wanting to run a 37" tire on a 7+3 lift setup with little to no rubbing.

*UPDATE*

heres the picture of the wheels. they were recently polished and completely cleaned professionally by joe 1 day before they were removed from the tire.

0513071156.gif

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
whats the backspacing? Shipping to 88011?

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
backspacing is 4.75" and shipping id have to guess around 100 or so? id have to weigh them and box them up to get an accurate quote for you but i cant do that till next wednesday man. i will gladly do it after the new ones are on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
is your truck 2 or 4wd. What size lift do you have to acoomodate those wheels. I may be interested, because another borad member has a 7-4.5" lift for sale. thanks

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm on july.. cory my truck is a 2wd and ive got about 11" of lift with a 7" pro comp and 3" bl and 2" spacers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn it josh i wish u would have hit me up hahahaha i just bought these wheels from 4wheel for a smokin deal too but i would have picked up off u insted :endofshow

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my apologies man.. had i known id have hit you up for sure. i think they MIGHT be sold to a local guy though.. well see tuesday.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not sure if the guy is gonna get them cause he "just got his bills". in any case bump cause id love to get rid of them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts