GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so obviously im not done yet but ive been getting a lot of people asking for pics so i took these real quick while i was outside. I still need to put in the 8" deavers for the rear, they are sitting in the bed of the truck and remove the block and then it will look good and have a lot less cali.

Specs are:
Cognito 10-12" 2wd kit, all 15 pieces were powdercoated "silver sparkle" with clear powdercoat on top of it
2.5" King coilovers in front
rear is gonna have 8" deavers put in and fox resi shocks
all bjs and tierods were replaced with moog parts while it was torn apart and the frame was stripped down and sprayed satin black

IMG_1255.gif

IMG_1254.gif

IMG_1257.gif

IMG_1256.gif

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
The front end is amazing, especially with those coil overs and upper arms. They make me wet.

Before the haters jump in, Joe is lifting the rear up soon. Get off his back.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The front end is amazing, especially with those coil overs and upper arms. They make me wet.

Before the haters jump in, Joe is lifting the rear up soon. Get off his back.
yah i tried to make it clear that the rear end is coming up. the cali is too much for me, i dont mind a couple inches but this is to much

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Looks good, but will look better when you bring the back up! :crazy:

I also think you need to upgrade to some 20's and 38's... :imo

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
ahh finally...its gonna look killer. Definitely looks like you'll be leaving some cali after the rear comes up, which is good :thumbsup:

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Decent wheel/tire ratio :thumbsup:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
leave it like that :imo

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
hmm no front axle...kinda depressing

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys, this thing rides like a huge caddi which is really nice. i dont have the sway bar in and think i might just leave it out. still need to get it aligned but its to wide for the rack so i need to borrow some stocks or something

1 - 20 of 69 Posts