GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to be there?? Its on june 26 and 27, so its a lil ways away. Me and a buddy are already plannin on goin (and ill be trailoring his jeep there...lol). Its not too far for me, and i know it would be worth it...if anyone else is goin, maybe we could meet up. id like to meet some of the GMFS members...anyone else who might be coming, just reply to this thread...i know its a ways away, but might as well get some idea before the last minute.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I want to go. But I cant say for sure with it still about 2 months away.

BTW. What happened to it? For a while they were talking about moving its location. And I didnt hear anything about it last year. Did they have it?

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im pretty sure they didn't have it last year...yeah, i know what u mean tho with the 2 months in advance part...but atleast im gettin the word out more than 2 days in advance so people can maybe arrange work or whatever around it...

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for postin the link...i forgot to. Looks like the jeep ill be towin up there is gonna be 6" higher...my buddy is doin a spring over axle conversion next week...so it looks like its gonna be fun for me any my buddy gettin everything ready for that weekend...

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Its getting a little closer to the dats so I thought I would bump this back to the top.
I hope I can go. And I hope others from here can go. This is usually a great show, with alot of nice trucks.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, it happened this past weekend, anyone go??? we decided against it, which was good cuz i got laid off and would be havin an even harder time money wise...if anyone went and has pics or whatever, post up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts