GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The ShiZnit!
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Fucked up order from 4 wheel parts...... Didn't get the right part and it took almost 3 weeks to come!!!!! WTF!!!!! :nono:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I've been there. Same thing happened to me when i ordered my lift. Impossible to deal with those people. I'll never buy from them again:guns:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
all the bad reports why do yall buy from them?

·
meow
15,747 Posts
I didn't have any problems :pirate: then again I'll never buy from them again unless its tires :pirate:

·
Registered
640 Posts
i know, i just ordered a diff cover when they were on sale online and I got a receipt and everything but for some reason it didn't go through and they no longer have them in stock now.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
It's not just GMFS Jon, it's comman knowledge not to order from them or at least it is from everyone I talk to off the forums

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
It's not just GMFS Jon, it's comman knowledge not to order from them or at least it is from everyone I talk to off the forums
Hell I wouldnt have known til being on this site, FSC dont talk too much smack about em. I ordered from them and everything was fine but the guy was a asshole that I talked to. Gave me str8t attitude. So I was a dick back to him and he hung up on me :LOL:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I ordered and got my polished diff cover from them and got it no problem....maybe I just got lucky :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
4wp blows.. None of them have the slightest idea about what they are talking about and they wouldn't be able to find their dicks if they weren't attached. I can't stand 4wp and will go out of my way to not buy things from them from now on. I went their with my first truck and didn't have any problems at all. I had them install the lift on my second truck and have taken my truck there so they could fix problems. 4wp screwed me every opportunity they had with my second truck.

·
The ShiZnit!
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah... They could try not being rude.... oh the really funny thing is that they tried to charge me for the shipping of the wrong part.. then he says he can refund half.. hahaha yeah right I had to bitch and finally got my money.. then the guy says "well I guess my kids didn't need new shoes this year!!"
weirdo's

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Yeah... They could try not being rude.... oh the really funny thing is that they tried to charge me for the shipping of the wrong part.. then he says he can refund half.. hahaha yeah right I had to bitch and finally got my money.. then the guy says "well I guess my kids didn't need new shoes this year!!"
weirdo's
Had to of been the same guy I dealt with on my bilstein shocks. Id like to kick that guy in the nuts.

·
Registered
640 Posts
last time I bought something from them it was weld wheels and I actually had a pretty smooth transaction and the wheels came in a couple days so I couldn't complain. This is my first problem with them when I ordered the diff cover.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I bought my LTB's from them for cheaper than anyplace including interco themselves. Got cheap shipping and had them in 3 days. Bought some tow straps, and floor mats and had them in a week tops. I hear lots of bad but so far i have had great luck and saved a lot of money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just ordered some steel wheels form them 2 weeks ago. So i call them like 2 days ago, and asked when my wheels would be here and They said sorry the wheels are still here in the warehouse "they forgot to ship them". They said the wheels will be here in 3-4 days, so i will see but i doubt the wheels will get here on time. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL ORDER WITH THEM.:insane:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I ordered and got my polished diff cover from them and got it no problem....maybe I just got lucky :D
Haha, same here. I bought diff cover for my old truck from them. It showed up in like 3-4 business days without any problems. The Fresno store seems to have decent guys working there. I've ordered tires from them in the past without problems also.

It seems like it's hit and miss for most people though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts