GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt know where to put this, im just wondering what a freshly redone 400 sbc 350 tranny and ford 9" with 3.00 gears and 5x5 disk breaks is all worth

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright ive been on this site long enough to know about all the smart ass answers, and thats cool i give them to but i do really need to know if anyone has an idea

G

·
You're gonna have to be more specific with the items. I paid $100 for the complete and running 400 sbc I put in my Blazer. Maybe a hundred on the axle depend on what it's out of. I got no clue what's included with "disk breaks."

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think the rear end was out of like a 71 or 2 lincolin it was already in the truck but i think thats what the guy said it been a long time the tranny is stock w/shift kit thats it motor pretty stock heads are 76cc 1.94 int 1.50exhi dont remember the #s on the cam nohing to great about any of it i just change my mind on my truck and have no need so its all just taking up to much space

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.