GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post up that I want to sell my toyo mud terrains 40's and 22 x 11 chrome kmc diesels. Wheels and tires only have about 2k miles on them. I am looking to get $3k plus whatever shipping would be. I know I am catering to a small market but we'll see what happens

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
wait, dumb question, is you truck an HD? i was honestly thinking the other day man i wonder if cooldude is selling his 40s anytime soon, how random is that

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
damn son, thats gonna be huge, sucks i literally was almost banking in buying these from you later on, i have NO idea why but maybe you mentioned going bigger at some point? good luck with the sale, shouldnt last long at $3k

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ya I would snatch these up but im not a big fan of huge wheels, im looking to go smaller than 18's....bump for ya man!

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If they dont sell on ebay then I will do the wheels for $1100 and the tires for $1900 , sound fair. I could also break it up and bring it to Truck Jam

I really want to see what happens with ebay, has two days to go and a bunch of people "watching" and I have received heaps of questions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts