GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I go with 18 or 20 inch wheels with my new Irok 41" tires? Been looking at Moto Metal 951 chrome and Pro Comp 6001. What do you all think? Any other wheels?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I say 20s , and i have the moto metal 951s black i like them alot, the chrome ones a pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is the offset? I am worried they will tuck a lot more then my Weld Typhoons. And I know the Iroks are skinnier, but not to skinny.....I think.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I would do 18-20 but I hate both those rims cause they are played out already ;)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
kmc monsters or badlands :) haha I'm not sure really I havn't looked into 20s much but it really depends on what you like haha dont let us change your mind

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the badlands, might go with them. They were my first pick but I was affraid they wouldn't look good on a tire.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is my lift:

Front:
12" Superlift springs
SFA swap

Rear:
8" Skyjacker springs
4" shackle flip
Lowered front spring mount

3" body lift.

So I figure with the SFA swap I a about 18 inchs. I need to stick with a radial tire. My bias ply Swampers suck and I am tired of the bounce.

·
4,725 Posts
18's max

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I'm gonna go 18's. Big wheels belong on lowered trucks. Now just gotta find some. I'm leaning towards Moto Metal Chrome 951. Found a set new for $800.00.

·
4,725 Posts
Good man.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
18s or 20s will look good, but please done go 951s, they are EVERYWHERE and no offense to anyone with them, but they aint the greatest looking wheel.
what style wheel are you looking for? and what kinda price range for the set?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts