GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
where the hell is new iberia? out past laffy? which 16s are they? the aluminum 6 star?

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
hmmmm i need some 17s to run when i go to the track

·
Registered
268 Posts
can you get a pic of the itp 20x11x10 sand star tires with itp aluminium 4 spoke wheels, no flaws look new. $175

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump...new prices!

decided to keep the tails for my d-max so they are no longer for sale.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
you sold the truck??

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
yea, getting a d-max:pepper:
sweet thats what I plan on doing, but why didnt you go for a newer one. I wouldnt have gone down from an 06 to an 01, and from crew cab to ext cab:think:..but if you like it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweet thats what I plan on doing, but why didnt you go for a newer one. I wouldnt have gone down from an 06 to an 01, and from crew cab to ext cab:think:..but if you like it.
well i was looking at ex cab 2wd and z71's till i came across this deal. i needed to downsize my note and pay off other bills. i work in the oilfield and its struggling right now. not making the money i used to:( but its still a dmax and i do plan to use it and i do have plans for it already.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how much for 17s no tires shipped to 30427?
i really dont want to seperate and shouldnt be no more than 150 for shipping with tires. my 22's with 37's was only like 180 from kentucky shipped freight. plus i'll have to pay to unmount them so ill say 300 if you want just rims and i may help with shipping on just rims. let me know

·
2,325 Posts
Oh damn, you sold your truck! :(
That truck was the main reason I lifted mine after seeing a picture of it done I loved the look of it. Good luck with the new D-max :shake:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts