GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I'm just guessing here, but by your name it seems you have a 81 C10?

If so, KP components just came out with a 6 link for your truck. Check it out at www.kpcomponents.com

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
I beg to differ, the KP site was very intuitive for me. It doesn't have a specific part for the 81's. YOu can still look at the universal ones.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Well, just call them on monday. If it's a new application it may not be on the site yet. Don't be so quick to judge. You cannot get EVERYTHING from a web site.

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
What details do you want? There are a lot of people on here running their stuff and also more here who know about it as well.

Cameron

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
i'm in the process of doing my KP link, i got it from www.suicidedoors.com for 900.00 call KP on monday i think it's 866-KPLINKS and see if they have the application of ryour truck, then call jason @ suicide doors and have him get you a price...

the KP kit is KICK ASS, easy to install, pretty much BOLT ON and TREMENDOUS (sp) lift!!!

if you go with the WELD IT YOUR DAMN SELF option, your lookin @ 400.00 for a GOOD link setup, all the time welding and fabbing it up, and shocks and ETC... for 900.00 you can't beat it, it's super beefy, i'd buy one again in a second

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
ch3vy81c10 said:
they have no details at all i dont know if there workin on the site or what check it out
yeah, I thought they had more info on it, but it is pretty similar to the other setups. They recently started building the kits for the 79-87 trucks, so I wouldn't expect them to have alot on them....

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Give Beefy from music city customs (one of our PV's) a PM or call and he can set you up with a good deal :D I got my KP kit from Shannon (beefy) and I was very impressed with how the transaction went!

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
:imo Well since everbody on this site that is bagged has an NBS with a KP kit, this thread won't help you much...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Here's the 4link I set up on my friend's dodge ram. We used the universal 4link, and made bolt on brackets for the front. We welded it to the axle though. This is the only pic I have of it all.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
ch3vy81c10 said:
that site sucks it dont even have details orprices
Slow down there speedy ... the picture of the KP for your truck is right on the font page. They don't have any product details because it is a brand new system, it says to call for info. As for what it looks like, it looks pretty similar to any of their other 4 links with lever bag set ups, heres a picture (this one is a ford, but its the best picture of one on the site) Since the pric for the 99-02 Chevy, the 88-98 Chevy and Ford are all the same, I suspect your trucks kit will be about the same, $930 retail ... probably can get it for 10-20% less from a vendor.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts