GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the upcoming mid-summer holiday, I'd like to hook up the members of this site w/ a small give away. Heres how it'll work.

Simply reply to this thread with "I want my Free 4th of July Gift" and you're entered. One post per person, I'll check for any double posters! Anyone who does it, disqualifies themself! At midnight before 4th of July, I'll randomly select 2 number posts from this thread, resulting in the winners.
Starting this thread now will give everyone a good opportunity to enter themselves, so dont complain if you miss out. :ninja:

There will be 2 winners in total with the prizes being slightly theme oriented for the holiday :) I'll reveal the winners on the 4th of July. I'll keep the prizes a secret... for a little while anyway..

Have fun and good luck :endofshow

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Ill be the deuce!

·
Registered
378 Posts
"I want my free 4th of July gift."

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
I want my free 4th of July gift, and it has to be the SSR line of products because they are colored red, white, and blue, but then I'm colorblind....

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
"I want my Free 4th of July Gift"

:head:

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
"I want my Free 4th of July Gift"

im going to be in need of a couple things soon... perfect opportunity to place a little order with the free gift ;)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts