GMC Truck Forum banner

5/23 N. Houston Sonic Meet

3K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  VicRed 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of the Meet that happens weekley at a Sonic in North Houston. There is always a great turnout of Old school and Muscle cars. There was also alot of truck out there including Myself, grounded, 01GMC, and Hulk. Kustom Werxs also brought some of there trucks out, and they are truly amazing. Without further adew, here are the pics.

See less See more
#4 ·
that blue HD is the owner of Kustom Werx...his name is Cory...ive never met the guy but he does alot of business and is good buddies with one of my best friend/audio installer Morgan Cole of Cole Audio...they tag team on some jobs and produce some killer work...mine included...cory painted the new enclosure in my hoe...he alos repainted the front bumper and escalade center console...my bumper looks 100x better than the OEM paint...hopefully sooner than later ill have enough coin for him to paint my whole truck if i ever decide on a paint scheme

#5 ·
Ya, he seemed like a really nice guy. I saw the Cole Audio sticker on the window, and wonderd if it was the same Cole that youre friends with. He played the system for a little bit, and its amazing. That thing is clear at any level and frequency.

#12 ·
Josh, Cory's truck looks great in person.....even better now that it's been recleard and wetsanded. Look for it in Street Trucks within the next few months.

#13 ·
grounded said:
Josh, Cory's truck looks great in person.....even better now that it's been recleard and wetsanded. Look for it in Street Trucks within the next few months.
The back needs some work, but that's just my opinion. Lose the bumper and hitch and get rid of the taillight covers and put in some candied taillights or '03s

#14 ·
bcubed said:
The back needs some work, but that's just my opinion. Lose the bumper and hitch and get rid of the taillight covers and put in some candied taillights or '03s
Those aren't covers, the taillights are painted. There's alot of work in that bumper, so I don't see it going anywhere.

#15 ·
grounded said:
Those aren't covers, the taillights are painted. There's alot of work in that bumper, so I don't see it going anywhere.
Still looks like he was just too cheap too put in some caddy tailights and instead tried to make it look like he had them :LOL:

Which I know is ridiulous with all the other work and the quality of it .... I just think the truck could look better, alothough it looks great already.

#17 ·
bcubed said:
Still looks like he was just too cheap too put in some caddy tailights and instead tried to make it look like he had them :LOL:

Which I know is ridiulous with all the other work and the quality of it .... I just think the truck could look better, alothough it looks great already.
Don't worry, i'm not crazy about the taillights either. I'da left them stock, myself.

#21 ·
I Like how Cory did the rear bumper on his HD. It seems like every show truck has a rollpan. It also looked like he brought the bumper in closer to the bed to take away the gap.

#22 ·
VicRed said:
I Like how Cory did the rear bumper on his HD. It seems like every show truck has a rollpan. It also looked like he brought the bumper in closer to the bed to take away the gap.
He did....shoulda molded it into the bed like the S-10. :head:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.