GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a complete 5.7 vortec that ran when i removed it but it had severe knocking coming from the lower end (i think)

all the accys are good and it should be fully rebuildable

300 for the long block
100 for the intake
80 for the AC
60 for the water pump and fan
60 for the steering pump
100 torque converter

also stock muffler and cats and 4 new o2s (entire system) - 250 for the whole pile (2 pieces)

i also have a ton of wiring harness clips for this motor whatever you need i have it

i also have a set of stock headlights marker lights and corners make an offer i will part it out if you need

everything is + shipping or come get it

i also have a set of almost new rancho rsx9 adjustable rear shocks for a 4-6" lift - 80

also have a brand new SFA rancho dual steering stabilizer kit - 150 (paid 200)

also stock 60/40 gray bench front seat - 150

thats it for now

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
do you have the stock motor mounts that bolt to the block or are you using them on you LQ4 swap

·
Registered
161 Posts
willing to just sell the O2's seperatley ?

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still got the seat? any pics?
i do, i'd take 100 for it i gotta get it gone. no pics right now its buried away in my garage. it would be a bitch though to ship.

willing to just sell the O2's seperatley ?
i tried to remove the old o2 sensors and they would not come out. do you need factory cats?

got any pics of the lights? are they in good shape?
headlight for drivers side is new (not OEM) so it looks really nice. the other one is factory and needs a serious buffing to shine again its got that dull look.
the marker lamps and corners are pretty much what you'd expect, no cracks only slightly faded..

·
Registered
161 Posts
no my o2's are out but my cats are fine, thanks anyways man

·
Registered
421 Posts
are you willing to sell just the heads off the motor?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts